Bi-folding Track Hardware
Carriers, guides and pivots use the highest grade stainless steel bearings, custom machined to extremely fine tolerances and carry a 10 year limited warranty.
- Door slab dimensions up to 43” x 157”
- Up to (8) door slabs seated per track
- (2) tracks can be brought together for an overall unit width of 52’ divided among (16) door slabs
- Each door hangs on a carrier (attached to the top hinge) which houses a minimum of (5) stainless steel bearings, guaranteeing against dirt/debris in the sill track affecting the performance of the carrier
- Every other door slab has (4) weather-strip kerfs – (1) at each corner – effectively resisting air infiltration to a level up to (50) times better than a sliding door when used with a bumper sill.
- Whether blinds-between-glass, decorative glass or raised panels are used, this hardware allows any glass or panel design, and any stile-and-rail configuration with recessed or mission moldings
- Vertical and Lateral adjustments can be made simply using a screwdriver
- All fittings are surface-mounted
- 10 year limited warranty